ITIL® Foundation Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 53 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Learning about ITIL:
IT Infrastructure library (ITIL) is an extensive framework on which most of the IT Process are built in IT organisation. ITIL is owned by UK Office of Government Commerce (OGC). ITIL is a framework that is derived from private and public organisation internationally. ITIL gives a progressive uplift to the IT Process by providing the information of how the IT resources are to be planned, organised, delivered and provide support to the delivered product.
What is ITIL Foundation?
ITIL foundation is an entry level certification program in ITIL service management offered by ITIL.
Having earned the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT service management proves the ability of the professional to understand the ITIL Key elements, Terminologies, structure, basic concepts and core principles of IT practices of IT service management.
What are the Advantages of ITIL Foundation?
ITIL Foundation gives a general awareness to professional about the key elements of service life cycle that also includes the linkages between life cycle stages and their contribution to service management practices. This also provides information about the process used in the service life cycles.
ITIL Foundation gives better understanding of ITIL Framework and helps to enhance the quality of IT service management in the organisation.
Who is eligible to take up ITIL Foundation Certification?
There are no specific pre-requisites for professionals or candidates to take up an accredited ITIL® Foundation course. But it is highly recommended that candidates should likely have knowledge of IT Terminologies in order to have better understanding of the concepts on the course of training.
Who can take up the course?
The professionals, who require the basic concepts of ITIL Framework, can take up ITIL Foundation Certification course in order to improvise the quality of IT service management in an organisation.
ITIL Foundation has no limitation to IT Professionals. Even Business process owners, Business managers can take up the course.
What are the benefits of ITIL Foundation course?
Globally recognized IT service management Certification
Helps you understand the basic concepts of ITIL® and its terminology
Provides eligibility for other ITIL® courses and ITIL® Expert.
Certification on ITIL Foundation increases career opportunities and better compensation.
Why get trained for ITIL Foundation with Practical methods?
Practical Methods is one of the leading pioneers in the space of IT Service Management. We are a accredited training organisation by Axelos. We have trained numerous organisation and professionals on ITIL Foundation. We are well established firm in training ITIL with trainers having more than 20+ years of experience.
Practical methods train professionals in house on ITIL Foundation with following facilities added.
- 2 days of Classroom Training
- Highly experienced certified Trainers
- Industry Standard Mock Test
- Courseware accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Sample Papers for preparing for the examination
- Tailor made for you to suit your professional needs and ambitions
- Trainer guidance on how to appear and clear the examination successfully.
ITIL® FOUNDATION LEVEL COURSE OUTLINE
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Service Lifecycle
- Module 3 – Service Management as a Practice
- Module 4 – Key Principles, Models and Concepts
- Module 5 – Lifecycle Phases:
The life cycle phases are :