ISO® 20000 Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 52 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
- Strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in training_calendar_search_block_data() (line 35 of /home/practbjx/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
ISO 20000® FOUNDATION BRIDGE CERTIFICATION
"ISO/IEC 20000" is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT Service Management. The standard ensures companies can achieve evidence-based benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services. ISO/IEC 20000 was released in 2005 based on the IT infrastructure library (ITIL®) best practice framework, and updated in 2011. The adoption of ISO/IEC 20000 has grown quite rapidly in the international arena of IT service providers and it has become a competitive differentiator for delivery of IT services.
TARGET GROUP OF THE QUALIFICATION
The target audience includes both internal and external service providers, who play a role or have an interest in ISO/IEC 20000, even if such an organization is not (yet) certified. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate is particularly aimed at this wider audience. In addition, for customers considering requesting their service providers to become ISO/IEC 20000 certified, they can get an insight into what can be expected of their service providers. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Bridge examination is intended for professionals in IT Service Management with solid knowledge and experience within IT Service Management, with a minimum certification level of ITIL® Foundation (V2 and/or V3 or above versions), who want to focus on or become proficient in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000. The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate is a prerequisite for the other qualifications within the qualification scheme.
ISO/IEC 20000 QUALIFICATION PROGRAM STRUCTURE
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certificate is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 qualification program for personnel which cover a series of exams that are aligned with the various roles in IT Service Management.
ADOPTING ISO20000 CAN OFFER USERS A HUGE RANGE OF BENEFITS THAT INCLUDE
- Improved IT services
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved productivity
- Improved use of skills and experience
- Improved delivery of third party service
- ISO 20000 FOUNDATION LEVEL COURSE OUTLINE
SPECIFICATION OF THE EXAM
The exam name is: Foundation Bridge in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000 examination.
Multiple-choice examination consisting of 20 questions. A pass is achieved by answering at least 13 questions correctly. Time: 30 minutes.
To sit the Foundation Bridge in IT Service Management according to ISO/IEC 20000 examination candidates must: - Hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate.
Exam requirements Weight (%)
Understanding the definitions and principles of service quality management 10%
Understanding the position of ISO/IEC 20000 in IT Service Management 40%
The quality specifications for IT Service Management 35%
The code of practice for IT Service Management